今天我们要学的词是lifestyle。 Lifestyle, 是生活方式的意思。A simple lifestyle, 是简单的生活方式;A lavish lifestyle, 是奢华的生活方式。你知道长寿的秘诀吗?Researchers say a healthy lifestyle is the secre

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

[00:03.00]hard [00:03.40]hard adj.硬的, 坚固的, (问题, 工作等)困难的, 艰苦的, 猛烈的, 确实的 adv.努力地, 辛苦地, 坚硬地, 牢固地, 接近地, 猛烈地 [00:06.37]hard-working [00:06.78]hard-working adj.勤勉的,努力工作的 [00:09.82]hat [00:10.22]hat n.帽子 vt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语1000高频词汇

Then let's take another look at this state of union, the East-West union with this soft power bias. 现在再来看看我们的联合情况吧,存在软实力偏见的东西文化的联合。 How is the soft power exchange between these two roommat

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 哈佛牛津名人名校演讲

Children's Self-esteem Self-esteem is what people think about themselves - whether or not they feel valued - and when family members have self-respect, pride, and belief in themselves, this high self-

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Exercise is good for us. It reduces the risks of dying from all causes, including cancer and heart disease. This is according to the World Health Organization. But many people who work a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Many people love what they consider a suntan's healthy glow. But the color you get from eating vegetables might be the most attractive glow of all. Tha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

How healthy are you? Your best guess might be pretty accurate: Researchers found that people who gave their health a positive rating were less likely to fall ill or die over the next 30 years than were those who thought they werent as healthy. The wo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

Turn over a new leaf 的意思是重新开始(改过自新,过新生活) 。 英文释义:means to get a new start ,to change everything about yourself . 例句: Now let's turn over a new leaf. 现在咱们从头开始(建立较好关系)。 I'

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Without exaggeration, this juice is a real nutritional powerhouse that helps cleanse your body, shed pounds, improve immune system and protect against heart disease. It will instantly fill you up with a plethora of vitamins that will help you fight b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是sound off。 To sound off about something, 有抱怨的意思。 Local residents sounded off about plans to cut library hours, 当地居民对缩短图书馆的开放时间表示不满。 The player sounded off about the te

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Eat Nuts to Stay Healthy 吃坚果有助保持健康 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. People have long known that nuts are part of a healthy diet. However, scientists in the Netherlands recently found that you do not ne

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

In-Store Training on Healthy Food Choices 商店提供健康食品选择培训 Processed foods are often among the products with lowest prices in American supermarkets. But processed foods often have high levels of salt, sugar and saturated fat. Too

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Garlic is one of the most common cooking ingredients around the world. Many dishes in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas use this strong-flavored vegetable. Garlic is similar to other

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Growing Vegetables Without Soil Inside the Home 在家无土栽培蔬菜 Have you ever wanted to grow your own food inside your home? 你是否想过自己在家里种食物? Scientists in Finland have developed a device that may do just that. 芬兰

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(345) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

In the United States, many low income parents cannot afford to buy enough food for their children. A program called Kids Caf is helping some of these children by providing free nutritious(有营养的) snacks and meals during after-school programs. A

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A healthy body equals a healthy mind. 语音讲解: 单词发音: 1.healthy /ˈheli/ 2.body 英/ˈbɒdi/ 美/ˈbɑːdi/ 3.equal /ˈiːkwəl/ 4.mind/maɪnd/ 词间连读: body equals a /ˈbɒdijˈiːkwəlz/ 词汇讲解: equal adj./verb./noun.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

As a lover of human anatomy, 作为人体解剖学的爱好者, I'm so excited that we're finally putting our bodies at the center of focus. 我很高兴我们终于开始关注人体之美了。 Through practices such as preventive medicine, patient

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

A: Hi Mike. What have you been up to? B: Not much. I started exercising. A: Trying to get in shape? B: Yeah, and I need to start improving my health. A: Me too. What are you doing besides exercising? B: That's about all. A: I think if you eat better,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

当你老了,你一定想要健康和活蹦乱跳,那么,现在就开始吧,良好的睡眠,健康的饮食,还有锻炼哦 A: Hi Mike. What have you been up to? B: Not much. I started exercising. A: Trying to get in shape? B: Yeah, and I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

I'm going to talk for a few minutes about running because running is something that I really love and also really hate. It's funny how you can love something and hate something at the same time. I like to go running in the park, particularly after a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话